Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why am I paying for dropped mobile phone calls?
Probably about a third of the mobile phone calls I make get dropped at some point by the network during conversation. I swear, re-dial and complete the conversation. I have no doubt I am paying two flag-fall fees for the one conversation, and the telco has just profited by providing sub-standard service. I want my 20 cents back each time it happens. This arrangement actually encourages carriers to provide underprovisioned networks that routinely drop calls. I move that any reasonable length call that is dropped before either party hangs up should be free. Who's with me? This should hammer the Telstra share price in time for T3.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because you're a sucker, sucka!

March 28, 2006 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home