Monday, April 10, 2006

Opinion by Request on Global Warming.
Here's a glimpse of how much fun a carbon dioxide warmed planet will actually be. It's full of sand, sun and four-wheel-drives. Don't fear the greenhouse effect - embrace it. Too much emphasis is placed on downsides by fringe lobby groups who are deaf to the bitching and moaning by most people about how cold winter is. In fact every year people die of cold - global warming might just be the biggest lifesaver after penicilin, and it will save me the cost of earplugs.

It's about time those tree-huggers got consistent about carbon dioxide emissions. Either they stand in the pro-tree camp or they don't. If I was a tree I'd want several things so I can go on happily photosyntesizing and one of them is carbon dioxide - I'd (as a tree) be happier if there was more carbon dioxide in the air. Secondly I'd prefer to live in a nice comfortable greenhouse rather than the cold and scary outside world. So if you're a environmentalist in the pro-tree faction I urge you to reconsider your stance on Kyoto, carbon dioxide etc...

There shall be more on this topic...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blog needs a section where we can say what issue we'd like you to weigh in on next.

Maybe with voting.

April 11, 2006 2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you know what? Fuck trees. Fuckt them with a shitty stick. What have they ever done for us, apart from provide a lair for Dropbears? Nothing, that's what.

They don't even pay taxes.

April 11, 2006 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home